Emotion Coaching Interest Survey
WELL Center Program for Caregivers of Adolescents with Eating Disorders
The WELL Center is providing a targeted emotion coaching intervention for caregivers of adolescents with eating disorders who are receiving Family Based Treatment from a certified provider. Some information about this research study:
- This is not a treatment or intervention study for your child/adolescent
- We will not collect data regarding your child and will have no contact with your child during the study period
- This program is provided free of charge
- This program does not require medication
- This is a group-based intervention. We anticipate having 3-5 families per group
- Study sessions will take place via a HIPAA-compliant Zoom videoconferencing platform
Weekend and evening sessions are available.
To see whether you are eligible to participate in the emotion coaching intervention, please complete the survey below.
This survey must be completed by a parent or legal guardian of a child with an eating disorder.
For more information about the study, please click here: